Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, April 3, 2014

I can almost tell! I can almost tell!! :) (my parents)

I should have just done the phone call and gotten it over with. The last 2.5 weeks have sucked so hard!!

But my parents are finally home and we are going there Sunday!

We can't make it tomorrow (Friday) :( bummer too because my brother and SIL are going to be there.

I thought we could go Saturday morning  before our other plans but my dad won't be home... UGH!

So Sunday it is... As long as they will both be around... I need to double check on that one!
18 weeks and finally telling my mother... geez!!!

Then we can call my bio Dad and tell him what evs on that one... but he will be excited... he will never see her but he will be excited. Or maybe he will come up more than once every 2 years! Not going to hold my breath on that one though!

and then the sibs... of course my brother is going on vacation leaving this weekend for a week so maybe we will just call or we will wait a week... and finally tell E's sister and BIL they will be so excited...
and I am sure will want to clear out what baby stuff they may still have in their basement!

We are waiting to go FB public until after our Anatomy Scan on the 17th. I am thinking I will probably post something on my birthday, since we are going on a mini vacation right after the A/S and coming home the day before my birthday. And then that gives me a chance to tell my boss before I post!

Of course I will post the reaction Sunday...

and then Tuesday I have an OB appt and get to hear pengys HB again I am so excited. I keep thinking up questions and I really should write them down because I forget them so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment