Didn't I just pee on 5 million sticks and get my betas done??
None of this feels real yet!
Much of this stays the same! How far along: 17 weeks
How big is baby: Onion
Total weight change: I am slowly gaining some back I am up 3 but still down 7 (same as last week) I have an appt in a week and am wondering if they will say this is okay or not.
Symptoms: breathing sucks, sneezing makes my belly hurt from RLP pain, so tired
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but soon I think. I had to use my belly band with 2 pairs of my work pants last week. But most of them still fit just fine.
Still not really showing but my lower belly is getting harder and my permapudge (I can never get rid of it) is a little larger!
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much! I cannot get enough of you, I just wish I could fall asleep easier
Best moment of this week: I guess getting my first baby deal on the Ergo Carrier.
Miss anything: liking to eat protein, sneeze without pain and to be able to brush my teeth without gagging and dry heaves (same as last week)
Movement: maybe. I am feeling strange feelings but don't know if it is anything or not.
Food cravings: I just love fruit right now
Food Aversions: Protein...I have to force myself to eat meat.
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: My parents come home Wednesday so I think we will tell them Thursday!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!
Milestones: none this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment