Oh and I did my first 5k of the year this morning. It was freaking cold out. My SIL did the 10k and the 5k so she and I walked it together, we jogged the first maybe half mile and walked the rest. Official time 53:40, I am okay with it. For it being so cold, no training and just getting over a cold it is an okay time.
Anyway moving on...
How far along: 15 weeksHow big is baby: Orange
Total weight change: still down 9-10 lbs
Symptoms: breathing sucks, sneezing makes my belly hurt from RLP pain, so tired and no apparently headaches...
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much! I cannot get enough of you, I just wish I could fall asleep easier
Best moment of this week: Probably telling the ILs. See previous post. We still need to tell my parents and then our siblings. I need this headache gone first. There is no way I can even fake be excited on the phone today. I am hoping tomorrow.
Miss anything: liking to eat protein, sneeze without pain and to be able to brush my teeth without gagging and dry heaves
Movement: No way
Food cravings: Not much right now
Food Aversions: Protein...
Sex: No clue but I think girl.
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: telling my parents. I wish we could do it in person, but I don't know if I want to wait 3 more weeks to be able to do that. Also I have decided I want to know the sex, now to see if Hubs is on board with that!
Milestones: 2nd tri!! woot woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment