Holy cray I am in 2nd tri.... holy crap!!! how, when did this happen?
But I am starting to feel semi human again! yay!!
How far along: 14 weeks
How big is baby: Lemon
Total weight change: still down 9 even though my appetite is back this week!
Symptoms: Out
of breath all the time,my OB said for people with asthma either it gets better or it gets worse during pregnancy... mine was never bad before so she assumed I would have some issues and to not be afraid to use my inhaler as much as needed.
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much! I cannot get enough of you
Best moment of this week: Seeing baby twice!! NTscan went great, Mat21 results were great and got to see baby again at OBs office.
Miss anything: liking to eat protein
Movement: No way
Food cravings: Not much right now
Food Aversions: Protein...
Sex: No clue but I think girl.
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: telling family... hubs needs to get on board with this. He seems to be putting it off now and that bothers me. I was all ready to tell his parents today and call my mom and he looked at me like I was insane when i mentioned it to him. I don't think we will make it to 18 weeks when my parents are home before I will start showing
Milestones: 2nd tri!! woot woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment