Holy crap... Thursday is 2nd Tri... OMG!
How far along: 13 weeks
How big is baby: Peach
Total weight change: down 9 lbs but I have been sick with a cold the last 2 days and have hardly eaten.
Symptoms: Out
of breath all the time, don't know if it the weather/asthma related or
pregnancy. I can't wait until my OB appt to discuss it. Nausea was feeling better. The head cold is not helping anything
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much! I cannot get enough of you
Best moment of this week: Nothin!
Miss anything: feeling like a normal healthy person
Movement: No way
Food cravings: Not much right now
Food Aversions: Protein...
Sex: No clue but I think girl.
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: Getting the MaT21 results this week. and then 3/3 and 3/4 for US and OB appts
Milestones: This week will be NT Ultrasound, getting the Mat21 results, first US and telling the parents and siblings... Yay!! I can't wait. I am ready for this to get out there to more people!
No comments:
Post a Comment