12 weeks... Seriously? This all still does not feel real. I still expect to see AF every time I go to the bathroom that this has all been a really really bad (but good) dream.
How far along: 12 weeks
How big is baby: Plum
Total weight change: up 2 from last week but still down 5
Symptoms: Out of breath all the time, don't know if it the weather/asthma related or pregnancy. I can't wait until my OB appt to discuss it. Yesterday and so far today I have been okay, just tired. But last week was a bad nausea/dizziness week again.
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much! I cannot get enough of you
Best moment of this week: Met with the genetic counselor and had the Mat21 bloodwork done.
Also told my BFF last night that I was pregnant. We have known each other since 7th grade, 25 years... I pulled up my 7 week US pic on my phone and told her I had a pic to show her, that it was a couple weeks old but it didn't matter.
She stared at it for a long time, and then I finally asked her if she knew what it was. And she was like yes it is a baby... holy cow a baby.... she was so in shock and surprised. And then looked at me and said she guessed it wasn't a surprise for me... So I told her that I wasn't sharing with anyone else at this point but that we had been trying for 2.5 years and ended up having to do IVF. I left it at that, her SIL had IF issues and did IUI so she kind of gets it.
She is so happy for us. She just couldn't believe that I was able to keep it a secret for so long but she understands why I did. I told her I had almost told her SOOO many times but that E and I had decided to wait until I was out of 1st tri. So I broke my own rule and told her early but that I couldn't wait any longer.
Miss anything: feeling like a normal healthy person
Movement: No way
Food cravings: Not much right now
Food Aversions: Protein... although I ate chicken yesterday... yay!
Sex: No clue but I think girl. I can find out next week if I want. I need to decide...
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: Getting the MaT21 results this week. and then 3/3 and 3/4 for US and OB appts
Milestones: none really
No comments:
Post a Comment