Wow! It has been 5 weeks since we officially found out we were expecting! Where does the time go?
How far along: 9 weeks
How big is baby: Olive
Total weight change: Down 5 since 12/27 (this will be my official starting weight day I have decided!)
Symptoms: Tired still. Nausea has gotten a little worse but if I am wearing Seabands and taking B6 I am doing okay. Just B6 takes the edge off so I can eat but I still feel off.
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: I am so tired yet cannot fall asleep but once I am asleep I am out!
Best moment of this week: Ummm... my intake call with my nurse and knowing hubs and I were on the same page with the genetic testing
Miss anything: not really
Movement: No way
Food cravings: raspberries, cheetos chocolate cupcakes... Okay so I like all this normally but It is nice to be able to say it is a craving!
Gender: No clue but I think girl
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: in a week and a half we are going to see my parents and we will tell them because otherwise they will be traveling until April and I don't want to tell them over the phone
Milestones: none really
No comments:
Post a Comment