Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, March 23, 2014

16 week avocado

How far along: 16 weeks
How big is baby:  Avocado
Total weight change:  I am slowly gaining some back I am up 3 but still down 7
Symptoms: breathing sucks, sneezing makes my belly hurt from RLP pain, so tired
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but soon I think. I had to use my belly band with 2 pairs of my work pants last week. But most of them still fit just fine
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much! I cannot get enough of you, I just wish I could fall asleep easier
Best moment of this week: Finding out we are TEAM PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh that makes me so happy. I actually bought a girl outfit the other day. It was so strange that I was buying something for MY child.
Miss anything: liking to eat protein, sneeze without pain and to be able to brush my teeth without gagging and dry heaves (same as last week)
Movement: No way
Food cravings: Not much right now
Food Aversions: Protein...I have to force myself to eat meat.
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: telling my parents.I decided it was not fair to my mom to tell her over the phone so telling everyone else has been put on hold until my parents get home. They are planning on getting home April 3rd. I can't wait to tell because I think I might start showing in another couple weeks. My pooch has moved up some
Milestones: 2nd tri!! woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment