My first OB was yesterday. She was really nice. Did a quick exam and chatted a bit and I had been told she would just do the Doppler to listen to the heartbeat. So imagine my surprise when she fired up the ultrasound machine!
Then she asked if we had gotten a good pic at the NT and I told her not really baby was moving too much. And she laughed while looking at the screen and said yep this one is a mover!
She got me a cute pic though. Head on the right hand up by the face you can see the fingers. I had tears in my eyes again!
She asked if it had taken us a while (she obvi knows we did IVF) and I told her 31 months and she said she was soo happy for us and baby looks super good.
No comments:
Post a Comment