Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

First baby purchases!



It is so strange that I bought something for my baby!!
But Target was having a kick ass sale on the Ergo baby carrier...
So after asking if it was worth me going to get one and being told 1000% yes I trekked to Target after work!
I feel like an extreme couponer! My Target only had 2 black ones so I will exchange for the color I actually want later but it was $112-$20 (coupon)-$23 (20% coupon) -$3.70 (5% for using target red card)=$68.40 and got a $20 target gift card! so I consider that $48.40 plus tax!
Go me! Although I want the grey one... E said he kind of likes the black one so I need to decide if I am going to go exchange.
This is what I got                                        This is the one I want
http://img2.targetimg2.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/13/93/13938275_201309040710.jpghttp://img2.targetimg2.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/13/93/13938270_130116030554.jpg                                                                 I also bought a super soft fuzzy blankie... I want it to be my blankie!
http://img3.targetimg3.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/14/28/14288189_121216232906.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment