Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, April 21, 2014

20 weeks! Half Baked! What?????????????

How far along: 20 weeks half baked!
How big is baby:  banana
Total weight change:  I have been OOT so have no clue what I weigh, maybe tomorrow I will check!
Symptoms: peeing a lot and tired!
Maternity clothes: some pants are tight, although I took 2 pairs of Mat cargo pants on vaca and wore them with the full waist folded down, so comfy! I think the couple of mat work pants just showed up so I might start transitioning to them.
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much!
Best moment of this week: The anatomy scan! She has changed so much in 6 weeks! Still need to tell my brother (I suck at this) and call my dad and then we will go FB public this week
Miss anything: liking to eat protein, sneeze without pain and to be able to brush my teeth without gagging and dry heaves (same as last week)
Movement: I feel things once in a while
Food cravings: I just love fruit right now
Food Aversions: Protein...I have to force myself to eat meat.
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: Finally being public! 2 more calls to make and then we will tell everyone. It will be nice to be OUT! I told one more person at work but am not ready to be out there simply because they are so annoying. I will probably tell my boss next week and ask him not to say anything
Milestones: Half Baked!!! WOOOOOOOO

1 comment:

doodmama said...

Yay for half baked!

Post a Comment