Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2014

One sibling down!

This has to be the most drawn out telling the family process EVER!!
We wanted to tell my brother and SIL and his sister and BIL this week.
Of course my brother is on vacation since last Friday and might be home tomorrow. Geez...
Come on family make it easier for me to tell you we have great news!!


Anyway E's sister had emailed us on Monday about a 5k race that sounded really fun it has an inflatable obstacle course!! But it is this August! When I would be 36 weeks pregnant!

We didn't respond on Monday and Tuesday she started texting me asking me if we were interested. So when E got home from work I told him we either had to call or Facetime her and finally tell her.

We picked up the phone and hit facetime and she answered and we talked to our niece and nephew for a while and they were wired!

After a bit I told her that we were actually calling to chat about the race she wanted to do. I told her E would probably be out of town that day and she thought that was a bummer and asked about me so I responded with "I don't think your new niece or nephew would really enjoy me doing that race so much" She gasped and was so excited!!
Started asking a ton of questions but was so super excited! And said she was wondering if something was going on since I was only doing 6 5ks this year when last year I did 13. I told her 13 was a lot to start with and a lot of pressure to do them. But that was obviously only part of the reason!

Now I need my brother to get home so I can tell him, then call my father and then announce on facebook... I will be past 20 weeks by the time all that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment