Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, April 21, 2014

Anatomy Scan done!

Thursday morning was our Anatomy Scan. (this is late because we left right from that appointment to go on vacation and just got home tonight!)
Baby girl was sleeping through pretty much the whole thing, even when he was poking her to try to get her to move/wake up. She just rolled over!
She was chillin right where I keep feeling her, down low on the right side.
Luckily she was in a great position for him though to get all the views he needed so that was good!
He told us everything looked good on his end and went to see in there was a MFM dr that could come look but there was no one available right then but if there was an issue they would call. So no call = good news!
Okay... of course my pictures are on my phone. So I am going to attempt to save this from my computer and edit to add pics from my phone and come back...
We will see what happens! Ohhh look how talented I am!
I think he gave us like 12 pictures. a few were profiles then a foot those are the two I attached. There is one where she looks like skeletor and of course the money shot!
Foot?

No comments:

Post a Comment