Pretty much not much of this is going to change from last week!
How far along: 18 weeks
How big is baby: Sweet Potato
Total weight change: I am slowly gaining some back I am up 3 but
still down 7 (same as last week) I have an appt this week and am
wondering if they will say this is okay or not.
Symptoms: breathing sucks, sneezing makes my belly hurt from RLP pain, so tired
Maternity clothes: Not
yet, but soon I think. I had to use my belly band with 2 pairs of my
work pants last week. But most of them still fit just fine.
Still not really showing but my lower belly is getting harder and my permapudge (I can never get rid of it) is a little larger!
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much!
Best moment of this week: My ILs came over with a baby gift yesterday she said it was baby's Easter gift, it is a ducky toy that jingles and can clip onto a car seat
Miss anything: liking to eat protein, sneeze without pain and to be able to brush my teeth without gagging and dry heaves (same as last week)
Movement: maybe. I think I have felt things a few times but nothing consistant. Just a few flutters here and there and it is SO weird!
Food cravings: I just love fruit right now
Food Aversions: Protein...I have to force myself to eat meat.
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: Telling my parents in just a couple hours!!
Milestones: none this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment