Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, April 13, 2014

19 weeks (almost half baked? whaaa?)

How far along: 19 weeks
How big is baby:  Mango!
Total weight change:  I have gained back 4 do still down 6. My OB is not concerned so I will not dwell on it!
Symptoms: Migraines, I have pretty much had one since last week. My OB gave me a prescription It hasn't helped really. And fatigue. 
Maternity clothes: Probably soon. A couple more pairs of pants were a little snug this week. Wishing it was a bump but it still isn't.
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much!
Best moment of this week: Since last week? Telling my parents and E's sister. Hearing Penguins HB at my appt on Tuesday
Miss anything: liking to eat protein, sneeze without pain and to be able to brush my teeth without gagging and dry heaves (same as last week)
Movement: I felt a couple things but nothing daily
Food cravings: I just love fruit right now
Food Aversions: Protein...I have to force myself to eat meat.
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: Our Anatomy Scan is Thursday!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
Milestones: Umm nothing really, half baked next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment