We came out on facebook this weekend! So much drama leading up to it! Ugh! Feels better to be out! Now I need to tell my boss since I am sure people will start talking sooner or later. Especially after how much I ate over the weekend I actually have a bump today!
My BFF says I look like I have to poop! She cracks me up!
How big is baby: pomegranate - 21 weeks
Total weight change: I am still down 3 as of today, up like 1.5 from last week, ate a tonnnn over the weekend!
Symptoms: peeing a lot and tired!
Maternity clothes: i am probably going to be making the switch soon!
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much!
Best moment of this week: telling my brother and dad and then coming out on facebook! Kind of freeing! I need to tell my boss, probably next week and then the rumors can start at work
Miss anything: liking to eat protein, sneeze without pain and to be able to brush my teeth without gagging and dry heaves (same as last week)
Movement: I am feeling her more but still not consistent. Last night I was feeling a light thunking and pressed on my belly a bit and felt her. So strange!
Food cravings: I just love fruit right now
Food Aversions: Protein...I have to force myself to eat meat.
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: ummm viability day? Next OB appt to hear her again (next Tuesday!)
Milestones: Being out publicly finally!
Total weight change: I am still down 3 as of today, up like 1.5 from last week, ate a tonnnn over the weekend!
Symptoms: peeing a lot and tired!
Maternity clothes: i am probably going to be making the switch soon!
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much!
Best moment of this week: telling my brother and dad and then coming out on facebook! Kind of freeing! I need to tell my boss, probably next week and then the rumors can start at work
Miss anything: liking to eat protein, sneeze without pain and to be able to brush my teeth without gagging and dry heaves (same as last week)
Movement: I am feeling her more but still not consistent. Last night I was feeling a light thunking and pressed on my belly a bit and felt her. So strange!
Food cravings: I just love fruit right now
Food Aversions: Protein...I have to force myself to eat meat.
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: ummm viability day? Next OB appt to hear her again (next Tuesday!)
Milestones: Being out publicly finally!
No comments:
Post a Comment