Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Why does IF suck so bad? Why do such horrible things happen to good people?

This will most likely be a rambling post but I just have so many thoughts in my head.

Life sucks so bad and so many bad things happen to such good people who have already struggled so much already.
last month it was one of the sweetest girls I have ever met on TB (and IDOB and SAIF) who experienced a loss. That struck me hard, I couldn't believe it, she was only about a month ahead of me. I am still completely devastated for her and her family. And think of her every day and send mental hugs her way.

Then this week another one of the girls who I know from TB and moved on to IDOB and SAIF as well started having complications.
She is due a week after me. 17 weeks and a few days.  I was just telling my husband today about her and how she was in the hospital with complications and how scary it was. It hit home even more because we were due so close to each other. And that we needed to keep her and her husband in our thoughts.
I really can't type this next part without crying. It is just so unfair. She (they) have been through so much to get pregnant.
We were told this evening that her water broke and she lost the baby. I just can't understand? Hadn't she and her family been through enough already?
Why does the universe or whoever it is keep doing bad things to such good people? It makes me so mad and sad. I don't even know how to express my feelings I can't imagine what she is going through. I don't understand?

I hate infertility and loss I don't want anyone to be hurt by them anymore. I don't want my friends to have to suffer because they want something that comes so easily to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment