Wow... so 11dpiui today and I am spotting... lots of cramping, headache, sore boobs... all PMS stuff...
So pretty sure we just wasted $5,000 since we used our lifetime Infertility insurance. $1,000 in injects and then I saw on my pending from the RE $4,000, which will be reduced a bit because of some magic insurance shit even though it isn't covered.
Son of a Bitch.... I am so mad and upset right now I can't stop crying... I wish we had saved our money to put towards IVF.
Let's top that off with attempting to refinance the house. I will admit I have put it off for way too long but I finally talked to someone today and she was a royal bitch to me because I didn't know the worth of our house. I am sorry I am not a realtor, and it says that they do an appraisal so why do I need to know? and then after I got off the phone with her I got a call from the same number again so i let it go to voicemail. And get a sweet as pie message since she obviously didn't realize it was the same person about how she would be more than happy to help me get financing for the purchase of my home. So obviously she can't read since everything I filled out said refinance.
So I filled out paperwork through a different bank and will see how that goes! But it looks like we owe way more on our house than it is worth right now, by about $30,000... so..... refinancing and IVF in the future... there goes all of our savings............ Good thing we already booked and paid for Hawaii.... because that SO would not be happening if I knew all this first.
3 comments:
I am so sorry you are having such a shittastic day :-(
Sorry, hun! That sounds like a horrible day! (This is Krdesi from the bump)
Thanks guys. I had an ugly cry while home alone I feel a bit better now.
Post a Comment