Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, July 1, 2013

CD10

CD 10 ultrasound day. More digging around for veins. The nurse tried twice before giving up and telling me she would try again after the ultrasound. The sad thing is that I didn't even bleed after she stopped digging around so she must not have been close to anything. The nurse who couldn't get it on Friday was standing there and said she felt better that she wasn't the only one that had a problem with me.

So after 9 days of 75IU Gonal-F I had a few small follies on the left and a couple small ones and 2 larger on the right. The ones on the right were 16.5mm and 15.5mm. She looked at the measurements from Friday and went "wow those grew fast" so she wants me to do another 75IU of Gonal-F and come back Tuesday instead of Wednesday so we "don't miss it".

So I pull my clothes back on go into the hallway and smile at the nurse and say "you ready to stab me again?" at which point another nurse Bianca said she would try. She sat me down, cranked the tourniquet on my arm and grabbed the needle and first try got it. Thank god!

By the time I got home I had bled through the cotton ball and almost the bandaid, so she really got me good. It had stopped but now I have a decent bruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment