Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Ahhhh my freakin back

So mad right now. It has happened a couple times before but not this bad where it just starts to spasm and I can't move.
Went to go kayak today and bent a little funny to pull my kayak out of the shed and felt a tweak and didn't think much of it. It hurt a bit to get in the kayak but I went anyway. Halfway around the lake was in mega pain. So I got back to the dock and could barely get out of the kayak.
I eventually got out and got the boat back in the shed, made it up the stairs and into the kitchen before I was halted dead in my tracks with pain.
Then silly me thought laying on the floor would help it all relax. That ended up with me being stuck on the floor for almost an hour before I could suck it up enough to get back up. Mom laughed and laughed at me!
I made it home and showered and moved to the couch with ice and then heat etc... so much pain.
E got home and wanted me to go to dr but I said no cuz they would probably just do a muscle relaxer and I don't handle those well.
Got stuck on our floor for a bit, then the couch. Now am sorta propped up on the couch but have not tried to get up recently.
Sure hope it feels better for the 5k. and it means no TI before the IUI since I triggered tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment