Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, July 5, 2013

IUI#5 is in the books!!

I slept horrible last night between my back and the fireworks, maybe the 5k wasn't such a good idea! and maybe I should have gone to the dr... but shhhh don't tell anyone I said that!!

I was up when E left for the dr but couldn't move to get out of bed. Eventually I made it to the tub and decided maybe a soak would help. NOPE! but I didn't get stuck in the tub so that was a good thing! I was beginning to wonder if I would even be able to lay down and scooch for the IUI. I even wore a dress so there was less bending to put pants back on.

E got home right before I was leaving and was all amped up and lovey, I wish I hadn't been in pain, I have been a bitch since I hurt myself.

So I headed down to the Dr. and managed to get up on the table and wait, there was no foot rest pulled out and I couldn't bend to do it myself so it started hurting about the time the Dr came in. She is the same one who has done all my IUIs and had a new Dr with her so she was more friendly and informative than normal.  But she said we had really really good sperm counts. Post wash 86 million with 90% motility. That is like 3 times what we have had for other IUIs!!!!!!!! She was very happy with how this cycle was looking, so FX that it all works out and we add another March birthday to this family!!!

Other than that I have been suffering most of the day with my back. It is better than Wednesday when I hurt it but getting up, changing positions and sitting for too long all hurt pretty bad. Laying and standing/walking are not bad at all. I think I might need to look into a chiropractor or something, but now it is the weekend and I will have to wait until Monday. Really hoping whatever it is pops back into place on its own/the muscles stop spasming.;

No comments:

Post a Comment