Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, July 21, 2013

I don't like sunday evenings...

because it means I have to get up and go to work tomorrow! :(

My back had been doing better but since I went on Friday I have been sore. And yesterday sitting at a family reunion all day it got a bit worse. But regardless I attempted a bit of yardwork today, dumb! And I tried to go for a bike ride. I did 2 miles... feeling a little tight, but plan on getting on the floor and trying to stretch it  out. I go back to the chiro tomorrow after work, she said there was a lot of improvement, but I want instant results!

IVF consult is on Wednesday. I wish they had a buy 5 IUIs get one free program or something... that would be nice! Dreading seeing how much this IVF thing is going to cost. But, it will all be worth it if we get a little one out of it, and we will know we have exhausted all options if it doesn't work.

It was just hard cuz I am the one cousin from the family reunion that didn't get the UBERfertile gene! a younger cousin has 6 kids with 2 guys and has had her tubes tied at 32, 3 others have unplanned kids with various people. So all the cousins of child having/making age have kids most of them unplanned. Of course my mom and dad had problems all I know is it took them 7 years for my brother and then me right after. But my mom never told me why or what they did. I suppose I should ask but I don't need her asking every other day how things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment