So it has been almost a full month since hurting my back and except for some aching in the morning and in the evening it feels sooo much better.
I go back to the chiro tomorrow and hopefully she will be done with me. I hope! Puh-lease Dr Stacy no more visits okay???
Anyway a month ago I was going to start the Couch to 5K program (C25K) and downloaded the app on my phone and everything... Cue breaking myself!
Well I have ridden my bike a couple times with some discomfort, and gone for a couple walks feeling meh...
Today at lunch I walked a mile and felt pretty darn good after! So when I got home I decided Week 1 Day 1 was happening today!!!!!!!! And I did the whole thing, made it just about 2 miles, I know where 1 mile from my house is on the trail behind it and turned around like 100 feet short (the lady in the app told me too!)
Back is a bit sore now I am icing and them and going to stretch really good.
I am registered for 5 more 5ks this year. I would like to be able to run the entire race at the very least the last one, but I would really like to run all of the last 3 of them if I can keep up the training, we will see!
I am super excited for my next upcoming race... The Glow Run! Like the Color run but at night! Going to kick ass!!! http://www.glowintheparkrun.com/
I am boring... I am trying to check off things from my to do list for this week while I am home alone, I ended up adding more things to the list just so I can cross a few off!! :) but I am getting things done that need to be done, they just didn't make my original list!
No comments:
Post a Comment