Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, July 11, 2013

6dpiui

I am hanging out 6dpiui and wishing I had decided to test out my trigger shot. I know it has been gone by 8dpt in the past which would be tomorrow, so I guess I could test tomorrow to see. But I really should be good and just wait until 14dpt. I know I should wait but I just want to pee on something... Even if it is to see the false 2 lines from the trigger shot.
I guess I will be good and wait until next Thursday and if no AF I will test then. But Tuesday is so much closer...... :)
I am so so so bloated it isn't even funny. All my pants feel tight, I might have to wear dresses until we figure out what is going on (in other words + or -)

My back is doing better. I called a chiropractor on Monday and she got me in first thing Tuesday morning. My Sacroiliac Joint was totally pulled over to the right and as a result my whole pelvis was out of whack. So she  did some adjusting and then I had to sit at my desk all freaking day which about killed me. I had to get up every 20 mins.

Wednesday I woke up and got out of bed easier but the muscles were sooooo sore it wasn't funny. Sitting at work still sucked but it was better. That brings us to today... I got out of bed so much easier than any day in the past. Muscles are still sore but not as bad. Sitting in the desk chair still sucks but way better.

So I treated myself to a pedicure tonight and then made myself go grocery shopping, since E never actually does a big shopping trip. Now sitting on the couch I feel my back tightening up I need to go get some ice. I go back to the chiropractor tomorrow evening I hope it is my last visit, all depends on if things stayed where she adjusted them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment