Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

CD12 get to trigger tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!! only one jab to get the blood drawn today! Thank you Bianca! You know what you are doing to draw blood!!

Had my ultrasound, was a little bummed he didn't give me the measurements but they must have been (or at least one) over 18 cuz he smiled huge and said today is the day!!!!!!!!!!

I only have to give myself my trigger shot tonight and I am done with jabbing myself for a while! That makes me so happy!

I think all the grow follie grow juju from the TTGP girls helped!

IUI is scheduled for Friday morning. E has to be there at 8:10 and I am up for 9:40. I really really hope this is it finally!!!

But for now I am off to go kayaking at moms even though it is kinda cool and cloudy out it should be a nice morning for a paddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment