Today was my CD11 ultrasound. She wanted me to come back today instead of tomorrow because of how much my 2 follicles grew over the weekend.
So first stop was for them to attempt to draw my blood again. Both my arms are super bruised up from the last 2 days of digging around for veins. I wish they would just send me to the regular lab where the ladies do it all day every day. But they want to be able to process it in their own lab. I have never had a problem with anyone getting blood until this past Friday.
Sooooo she digs and digs on my right arm since my left is really bruised from the day before. She gets nothing. So she got a smaller needle and went fishing on the left arm and finally got a vein.
Back to the room I go. Wait on the table and the Dr who normally does my ultrasounds comes in with one of the other doctors. And they check my lining which was 9mm I think and then go to check my follies. They measured the ones on the right 4 times! On the left there were a couple small ones and on the right are the two dominant ones. The two of them chatted and chatted and checked the measurements like 3 times and the male dr (wish I remembered his name) turns around and goes "you missed by 1mm" So they were both 17mm they want them over 18mm for me to trigger.
I am slightly bummed cuz that means more blood tomorrow and another ultrasound and man are those pricey when your insurance stops covering this crap. But timing wise for the IUI it works out great because the IUI would be Friday this way instead of me having to cancel my 5k on the 4th of July.
No comments:
Post a Comment