Dropped E off today to go teach little high schoolers how to march! Yep he is off to band camp for a week. My annual week of doing whatever I want all week!! :)
I am not excited about it or anything!!!
So I did a bunch of running around and then went to get a massage... Not with my normal chick but will some new german or russian chick... Nope... Won't be going back to her... It was an okay massage, but it was shorter than it was supposed to be and she kept just stopping and doing I don't know what then starting to rub again... I feel relaxed and my back feels a little better, i told her it had been bothering me so she did a little extra on my low back but I was not really comfortable with her.
Oh well I should sleep good tonight from it! And she told me to take a bath before bed to help relax even more... Well twist my arm... who cares that I already took one today because it was 60 outside and 60 inside.... I will totally take a second bath!! :)
Hmm tomorrow I guess I will go buy some groceries and maybe do Day one of the Couch to 5k program if my back feels up to it.
What else should I do this week?? I have more running around to do, need to get my rings cleaned and think of a 5 year anniversary gift. I don't know what else quite yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment