I am almost 37 and hubs is 38 we were 34 and 35 when we started this crazy journey May of 2011. It has been a long road and I am hoping we get our happy ending soon.
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Cd mother fluckin 1
I am so devastated right now. Just woke up to full on AF and cant fall back asleep. IUI5 was a waste of time, money, eggs, sperm, meds, my drs time...
I am going to call my RE today to see when I can come in to discuss what to do next and how much that is going to cost me.
IF sucks, no insurance sucks, being a woman sucks, cramps suck. Insomnia sucks.
I guess I wish I had just moved on to IVF instead of asking for one more IUI cycle. Now it will be at least sept til we can do anything. E is gone all week not next week but the week after and then in 31 days we go on our trip. Which means AF will show her bitchy face for our wonderful anniversary trip.
If I knew 5 years ago when we got married it would take this long I would have pushed to start sooner and not accepted having it pushed back from waiting 1 year to waiting 3, yes there were other circumstances that came intomplay for a while of E losing his job for a while but still, maybe just maybe we would have a kid by now. I guess i wont have an outside baby before I turn 37, this was my last cycle with a chance of that happening.
Well going to try to sleep. Good luck self.
3 comments:
So sorry! Hopefully moving forward will be smooth and successful! Good luck!
Aww thank you. I go next week for my consult so we will see how soon we can get the show on the road but I think it will be Sept sometime.
Yeah, I had my first RE consult in May and started IVF injections a week ago for ER and ET in August! It goes fast! Hopefully you can start in September and that will be here in no time!
Post a Comment