Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, January 16, 2014

I take it ALLLLLL back!

So Nurse J just called me from the OB's office. OMG she is so sweet and nice! She talked me through everything and reviewed my online file with all my meds etc and was like OMG there are a lot of meds listed. So I told her most were from the IVF and I am only on 4 things right now. So that relieved her quite a bit!

We had a long convo about why I am on Synthroid but am not diagnosed with a thyroid problem etc. And then I asked her if there was any possibility of picking up the paperwork to fill out of coming in earlier than 9 on Monday and she went to the desk and talked to them and there is someone there at 8 on Monday so I can do the paperwork (and they will give me a bunch of paperwork and a book to take home) and then go to the lab for a urine test and lots of blood work.

Then she will call me back a few days later to review all the paperwork.

And She also said there would be no problem at all to get me in to see the Dr I wanted to see. But that maybe once or twice I would have to see one of the other 2 doctors that are in the office but that they all discuss all patients so they know what is going on.

I feel soooo much better! Yay!

1 comment:

Post a Comment