How big is baby: Blueberry
Total weight change: I am 2 up from Christmas but that was a fluke weight I think. I am right where I have been for a long time.
Symptoms: So very tired. And I feel like crud most of the time. Like my motion sickness is in full force 24/7 slightly dizzy and nausea all the time. I read somewhere that women with really bad motion sickness sometimes have really bad morning sickness. Yay for me!
Maternity clothes: Not yet. Used the belly band once but have just been wearing the clothes that normally fit bigger. Bloat seemed a little better this morning but I have also been wearing PJ pants all weekend so who knows!
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: see above... sleep... I love sleep, I want to sleep all the time!
Best moment of this week: Calling an OB and getting set up for bloodwork and a first appt.
Miss anything: Being able to take something for my stuffy head/drainage
Movement: No way
Food cravings: I guess Raspberries... although it is all I can do to get myself to eat most of the time
Gender: No clue but I think girl
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: 7 week US tomorrow at 1050!! Hope everything looks good in there!
Milestones: Ummm being 7 weeks? (no milestones yet!)
No comments:
Post a Comment