Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Holy Boobs!

( . )( . ) holy moly... I hadn't noticed a change until yesterday. And by the time I got home from work my cups runneth over.
Now I have never been officially fitted but have been wearing a 38DD decently comfortably for a while. (lefty is almost half a cup size bigger than righty normally) Yesterday and today that DD is not holding them in! I am gonna have to dig out some of my less structured DDs and see if that can contain them for a while longer!

So tired, I can barely get out of bed in the morning, i could fall asleep around 8 on the couch every night but make it til 10. Acid reflux has been better the last couple days so that is a good thing. Morning nausea is a little worse but I don't know if that is because I am stuffy and have drainage.

My patience level at work has been horrible. Every little thing irritates me. It normally does but I can usually tollerate it. I cannot stand the stupid lately. I am hoping I can quit once baby comes and then take my time finding something else (or work part time/temp work) I have wanted to leave for a while but there is nothing out there that I am interested in or I am over qualified for or it is so far away I don't want to make the drive.




No comments:

Post a Comment