So I took the questionnaire idea from a few other blogs I have seen... so thanks ladies!
How far along: 5 weeks
How big is baby: Appleseed
Total weight change: my weight fluctuates a lot (3lbs one way or the other) no matter what and it has settled at the higher end the last couple days
Symptoms: Nausea, fatigue, acid reflux (since starting progesterone) no sore boobs or anything
Maternity clothes: not yet but wearing comfy pants as much as possible
Stretch marks: only the ones I started with
Sleep: I love sleep! I would like to nap or go to bed earlier but it hasn't happened yet
Best moment of this week: well since last Sunday I had both my betas confirm I am indeed pregnant!! Best days ever!
Miss anything: We got 4 bottles of wine for Christmas it would have been nice to open one for New Years Eve, or participate in the Champagne toast. but it is the best reason ever for not being able to!
Movement: nope
Food cravings: nope
Gender: nope
Labor signs: oh man I hope not
Belly button in or out: In for a long time to come
Looking forward to: Jan 20th for our Ultrasound!
Milestones: Umm Getting pregnant?? Or doubling betas??

No comments:
Post a Comment