How far along: 6 weeks today!!
How big is baby: the size of a sweet pea
Total weight change: I am still within the normal range of my normal weight fluctuation
Symptoms: So very tired. I sleep 9 hours a night and still need a nap during the day. The acid reflux is gone but the nausea has kicked up!
Maternity clothes: I am so bloated I picked up a belly band and had to use it yesterday when i couldn't button my jeans comfortably!
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: see above... sleep... I love sleep, I want to sleep all the time!
Best moment of this week: Nothing really stands out!
Miss anything: Being able to take something for my stuffy head/drainage
Movement: No way
Food cravings: no I just love food right now!
Gender: No clue but I think girl
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: 1/20 for our 1st US
Milestones: Ummm being 6 weeks?
I am almost 37 and hubs is 38 we were 34 and 35 when we started this crazy journey May of 2011. It has been a long road and I am hoping we get our happy ending soon.
Sunday, January 12, 2014
6 weeks!
So apparently I suck at blogging. But all I do is sleep or lay on the couch wishing I were asleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment