Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, January 4, 2014

4 am why you suck so bad?

Oh man... the last 2 mornings at 4am I have woken up wishing I would just die!

I have been dizzy and lightheaded and so nauseous I thought I would have to run to the bathroom but worried that if that happened I would be so dizzy I would fall and crack my head on the dresser or something. It lasts about a half hour until I can fall back asleep. This morning it was accompanied by bad pains/cramps near my left ovary and then I woke up at 6 again with the same cramps and nausea.

2 days of that is enough... You hear me baby/hormones?????? enough already!

Isn't it bad enough that the majority of the day I have acid reflux? am super tired? and nauseous if I don't eat (which by the way in the morning when I take my thyroid medicine and have to wait an hour to eat is not fun)

This is not going to be fun if this keeps up.

1 comment:

ChickinNH said...

I'm sorry you're feeling awful lately. Are you still having bad pain and cramps on your left side? If it continues you may want to consider calling your RE. I really really really hate to say it but that was one of the symptoms for ectopic that my RE told me to keep on the lookout for. I know your first appt isn't until the 20th (?) so if this continues you may want to get in there earlier for an u/s. I hope it's just a fluke and nothing to worry about. ((Hugs))

Post a Comment