Had my PreLupron scan this morning.
Got in and the semi cute RE came in and looked at my ovaries and my ute and said all looked good.
I got a call from the IVF nurse later that went to my voicemail but she said to start my 10 units of Lupron tonight and continue until next week. And my last BCP is Sunday (my calendar says Monday so I might call to clarify)
Dr L told me when I was there that if I don't get a period between now and next Wednesday I do have to come in for the bloodwork and US and if I do I need to call Tuesday and talk to one of the nurses about my period. I already have my appt scheduled so I will wait and call Tuesday either way to make sure I need to go in!
So I took my shot today. Itty bitty little needle! It feels a little burny now and I have a bit of a headache but it might not be related at all!
Soooo in other news...
One of my coworkers (semi friend) (We chat at work etc) told me today she was getting her IUD out today. I expected it because they just bought a house etc... I am excited for her but as soon as she said she was getting it out and then just trying to see what happened she said she didn't want it to happen for a few months. I told her there were ways to make sure that didn't happen, she just laughed.
I am having a hard time being super excited for her because of some comments she has made to me before. About not understanding people who do fertility treatments and that she will never ever do meds or shots to have a baby and those people are crazy etc... obviously she does not know what I am going through but still unless you know what someone is going through you should just not say anything.
Each time I just respond with "you never know what you will be willing to do until you are in the place where you have to make the decision" Thinking maybe she would get a hint that the reason I have no children yet is because we are having problems but life and the world revolve around her so of course she didn't get it! I really honestly hope she has an easy time and doesn't have to make the decisions I have had to make (although she has already told me she will never to treatment and will just adopt an older child)
No comments:
Post a Comment