Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 6 freeze report... (finally!)

So I waited all day yesterday and no call. So I started to think I was crazy that they said they would call day 5 and maybe they said they would call day 6 and the valium made me not understand...

Anyway, today I got a call from the embryologist. We had 1 embryo make it to freeze. He said it was a very high quality 4AB blastocyst and it was frozen on day 5. They grade embryos 1-6, 6 being the best and A-C on two categories with A being the best. So a 4AB means: 4=cavity size is Expanded; A=ICM Inter cell mass=Many cells, tight together; B=TE Cells (trophectoderm)=Many Cells.  None of the others made it to a stage that they were viable for freezing.

I am a little bummed about the others but at least we have one on ice! Or one little penguin as E and I called it today. And I named it Mumble... Cuz why not give it a name! Hopefully the ones they transferred are doing well and Mumble can be a sibling in a year or two!




Not much else going on. Just waiting until the 9th for Beta day. I decided to test today to see if the HCG trigger was out of my system and it is gone. Soooooo.... if I see a line at any point from now on it is real... I did a little research and most things say about 5 days after a 3 day transfer implantation begins and somewhere around 8 days after HCG starts to enter the blood stream. So I am 3 days past my 3 day transfer (3dp3dt) now, so a few more to wait!! :) Good thing I am so patient... NOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment