I told her mentally I am not in a good place right now but am managing. She has me in tears at my desk. She is so sweet and told me she is praying for me every day.
But then decides to tell me about her aunt who did ivf etc and gave up and adopted 2 girls and BAM she was pregnant. And that as soon as we stop trying is when we will get pregnant. To go on a romantic vacation and get drunk and BAM I will come home pregnant.
I know she doesnt know anything about infertility so I know she doesnt know what she is saying doesnt help, and is a little painful. But it is hurting me today.
I am trying to be nice in my email responses but finally just wrote back in 30 months we have just tried not trying, getting drunk and trying and gone on vacation and tried and nothing has worked. This literally is all our eggs in one basket (and one in the freezer)
I am trying to be nice in my email responses but finally just wrote back in 30 months we have just tried not trying, getting drunk and trying and gone on vacation and tried and nothing has worked. This literally is all our eggs in one basket (and one in the freezer)
No comments:
Post a Comment