Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

FET Meds are here!

Ohh... so the cheapest order from Freedom to date showed up today! and the Lupron came with 14 syringes and they sent me 30 extra... I have so many syringes I could go into business... I have 20 or more left from the PIO but no needles... These are all in one syringes...
Maybe I can make crafts out of them!
Fill a stocking with them??
I just wish the progesterone came with applicators... But no I get to cram pills up there at least they are bigger than the little blue estrace pills I have to do the week before that!

Other than this nothing much is happening... I go in the morning for my US to see if I can start the lupron tomorrow. FX for no cysts so I can start and keep on schedule. I have been having pains near my ovaries off and on mostly when i cough or sneeze since ER in Oct. But it isn't bad enough I have had to mention it but I am just hoping it is nothing and they are just sore still. I mean I would still be angry after having a needle stuck into me and having my eggs sucked out only a month ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment