Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Stork Award

I had never heard of this until I got a message today from one of the wonderful ladies I have "met" through the Bump and IDOB on facebook. Annie you are a wonderful person this was so sweet of you!
I am so glad I have all these ladies to share this journey with because only a couple people in my real life know and they are not going through it so they just don't understand. It is so nice to be able to talk to people who get how isolating this whole process can be!

So I am going to just copy and paste from Annie's blog You can read more about the Stork Award and how it stared here.

Here's how The Stork Award works: 
1. Add the avatar for the award in your blog post
2. Link to the blog that nominated you 
3. Answer the ten questions given to you
4. Nominate other bloggers. 
5. Ask your nominees their ten questions. 
6. Let your nominees know they've been awarded. 
7. Put the award icon on your side bar if so inclined. 

So my 10 questions from Annie are:

1. What three words best describe you? Loyal, Stubborn, caring
2. If you had to move to and live in a foreign country for 5 years, which country would you choose and why? Austria, my mom was born in Austria and that is where my grandparents are from so I would love to go and learn where I come from.
3. What's the last good book that you read? I read a lot! The latest one I gave 5 stars to on Goodreads is The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton. It was a really good book and I will read it again.
4. What are some of your hobbies? Scrapbooking, being crafty, reading, kayaking
5. Are you more of an introvert or extrovert? I am sort of in between. Depending on the situation I will be either. But I guess I tend to stay more to myself.
6. What's your favorite time of the year? Fall and Spring. I love the seasons changing!
7. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?  I would love to be musical. I used to play the piano and would love to play again.
8. Would you rather go on a backpacking/camping trip or relax at a comfy resort? 1,000,000% camping and backpacking. I love being outside and hiking and camping and am very bummed we only went once this past year.
9. Do you have a favorite quote or is there one that means something special to you right now?
http://data.whicdn.com/images/1856200/tumblr_l02sop0cKz1qzilpso1_500_large.jpg
10. What are your top 3 favorite songs right now? I am kind of hooked on Imagine Dragons and some Mumford and Sons. There are others but no super favorites!

Okay Now I am supposed to nominate people! This will be hard!
One is for sure going to be Celeste. She is so supportive to everyone no matter what she is going through. <3 you Celeste! http://runninganddreamingfortwo.blogspot.com/
And the other has to be Lindsay, like Celeste she is always so supportive even when she got bad news after her last IVF Cycle. Lindsay you are so strong and I am glad I am getting to know you! http://livingtheinfertilelife.blogspot.com/ 

Now the harder part, coming up with 10 questions!
1. What is your Favorite quote?
2. Do you have any secret talents? Or if not what would you want to be a secret talent?
3. What is your favorite sound?
4. What is your favorite time of year?
5. If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
6. What is a good book you have read recently?
7. What is the first thing you bought with your own money?
8. What is one story your family loves to tell about you?
9. If you had 30 minutes of free time what would you do?
10. What did you want to be when you grew up?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I loved reading your answers :) I always reread my favorite books too. It drives my H crazy for some reason.

Post a Comment