Yeah there is not happening... a FET cycle is so much more boring and way easier than a fresh cycle!
Wednesday (yesterday... right?) I had bloodwork and US to see how things looked.
Right ovary looked good, left had a 9mm follie on it... with BCPs and Lupron that should not have been there... but she said it should be okay, but we would see what the bloodwork looked like.
Per usual I had to go to Tim Hortons after. They should never have built one right there next to the office! :)
Oh and my favorite nurse was the one who did my blood draw, yay for no problems with that. That made me happy, however I have suspicions that she is pregnant. It looked that way, I was glad I was having a good day when I saw her, it was mostly hidden by her scrubs but I saw her standing at a different angle when I was leaving and thought I totally saw a bump.
So later the IVF nurse coordinator called and said bloodwork was great and everything looked good. So I dropped down to 5 units lupron and started estrogen. YAY!! For staying on schedule so far! However stopping BCPs and I think the lupron is giving me BAD headaches. I had such a bad migraine yesterday I could barely function by the time I got home from work, and it is still hanging around a bit today. Please go away... and the spotting... that needs to stop too. I don't think I am supposed to start bleeding... if it gets any worse I am calling the nurse to see if it okay. I mentioned to the Dr when I was there that I was spotting and she said it was okay but it has gotten worse since yesterday morning.
Today I put in to take the 20th off, that is how positive I am that the FET will happen without a hitch... I put a note that I planned to work a half day around a medical appointment. So now I am waiting for my boss to ask me again if everything is okay. If he does I will just say it is that I just need to take a valium for the appointment so can't come in.
Next appointment is the 14th.... in the morning before my BFF and I head out of town for the Santa Hustle race. I think I am finally going to tell her what is going on. We will see how things go that weekend... I feel guilty not sharing what we have been going through with my BFF of 25 years but we are just in such different places in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment