Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, December 20, 2013

Penguin is in the building!

Yay for being PUPO!
We got there and they took us right back.
The embryologist came back and said that the embryo was doing great it looked slightly compressed because of freezing and something but everything looked just like it should. I think it looks a little like a penguin or a chicken or a squirrel!

Within 15 mins out 4AB blast was in place and I was dashing to the bathroom!
Full bladder + speculum + US wand pressing from the outside = almost peeing on RE!


The Valium made me a little loopier this time, I leaned forward in the car to pick something up and felt like the world was spinning. But I like Valium, I gave no shits about anything! :)
We stopped quick at the store and I sat in the car and then stopped for lunch and brought it home to eat quick and then it was nap time to try to sleep off the Valium! I slept maybe an hour and a half and felt drunk when I got up.
I am still sleepy and a little loopy and crampy but resting on the couch with my fuzzy penguin blanket!

Hubster goofing off in his snazzy wear! he put the hair net on like that when the nurse was still in the room and she was cracking up as she left!
He is a goof and I can't take him anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment