Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, December 23, 2013

My new favorite chart....

So I have been stalking this chart a little more than I would like to admit lately! Today I am 3 days past transfer... So little pengy you better be doing what you are supposed to be doing!
I have had lots of sharp stabby cramping today. I am sooo not trying to think too much into it. But that is so hard to do.
Sunday, I just have to make it to Sunday and then I will know. I am not going to test before then I think... I keep telling myself that but by Saturday I may break down, if nothing else Sunday after my Beta is drawn so I am prepared.

 http://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer

5-Day Transfer

Days Past
Transfer (DPT)
Embryo Development
One The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
Two The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
Three The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation
Four Implantation continues
Five Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop
Six Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream
Seven Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
Eight Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
Nine Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment