Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, December 27, 2013

Holy crap, holy crap 2 lines!!

If you are friends with me on Facebook please don't post anything public on my wall.

So yesterday I decided to test because I have no willpower. I didn't look at it because I figured it was going to be negative. So I took it before I showered and just threw it away.
Then that night I looked and saw a second line.
Well could have been an evap or just about anything.
So this morning I decided to test again because I had been feeling off and that faint line from last night.

Yep a faint line... But who knows if I can acutally trust that cheap Wondfo!
So I held it for as long as I could and then tested again around lunch... Another Line! Holy Crap! Commence freak out!!
E didn't want me to test. He wanted to wait until Beta.
He is gone all day today so I can't tell him. And decided if I could turn a digital I would tell him in the morning.
Well my lovely pee pusher IDOB ladies told me to test with a digi. The ones I have expired in Sept but I did it anyway! They are Pee Pushers and I love every single one of them So much!!!!

Yep that's right! My penguin appears to be here to stay! Beta is Sunday and then I will go official on the bump.
We won't be telling families or anything for a while. I need to talk to hubster about that so he doesn't tell his parents and not tell me that he told them!
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

EEEP! I love this so much! Congrats!

doodmama said...

Ahh!!! Yay!!!! It is the most beautiful word in the world, isn't it!?

**Also, I was reading your blog but for some reason it hasn't updated on my list so it says your last blog post was 3 months ago! I am very behind now! Lol

Unknown said...

Woohoo!! FX for an awesome beta on Sunday <3

jaytee16 said...

Yaaaayyyy!!!!!! Congrats!!! So happy for you!!! Fx for a good beta!!

Post a Comment