Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Beta #2

It was so funny when i walked into the REs office.
The receptionist looked up and saw me and clapped her hands and said I will check you in! No need to tell her my name!
The MA who does the blood draws saw me and was so excited she clapped also! She was so happy I was back for draw #2!
I mean I have been seeing these people for about year and a half at least once a month many times I have seen them several times a week!

Later I was trying to take a nap when Dr H called me.
My Second Beta was 478 so she said it had doubled nicely and things were good. That I should call Thursday when the scheduler was back and cancel my appt for next week that would have been my WTF and set up an Ultrasound for 7 weeks! So I think that is the week of Jan 19th. So now I need to sit and wait until then! That is a long time without anything happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment