Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pengiunarium is ready!!!

And will be occupied at 11:30 tomorrow!

Thanks Jen Tee for the picture! I love it and it needs a home here!!

So as long as we don't get a call in the morning that something went wrong with the thaw we are good to go!

My super sweet coworker (my work mom) who knows that I keep calling this my penguin gave me all penguin themed Christmas presents today! It included a super fuzzy penguin blanket, penguin hand towel, penguin earrings and pin, an ornament and something else (I forget and am to lazy to go look)! 
She totally made me cry and told me all she wishes for me this year is a little penguin!

I want this to work so badly it hurts. If it doesn't I don't know what to do. And I refuse to let myself think about it not working. 

16 hours until game time! Woooooooooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment