Holy crap double digit days left???????
How big is baby: 26 weeks, a head of lettuce
Total weight change: Ummm so this morning I was only a half pound down from my starting weight!
Symptoms: Get tired easily, asthma issues... bloated like no other the last couple days, a couple days of feet swelling
Maternity clothes: Ummm a number of days I wore Mat clothes this week. So comfy but they slide down without the belly... but the belly is starting to show!
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much!
Best moment of this week: We registered!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! I finally feel like we are getting somewhere!
Miss anything: liking to eat protein, sneeze without pain and to be able to brush my teeth without gagging and dry heaves (same as forever!)
Movement: Feeling her more. a few outside thunks but still nothing enough for E to feel.
Food cravings: I just love fruit still!
Food Aversions: Protein...I have to force myself to eat meat.
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: Cleaning more of the office out! I don't know about looking forward to but doing Glucose test sometime in the next 2 weeks. I just need to pick a day and drive to the lab and drink the stuff on the way there(I already have the stuff) probably will be next week since this week sucks monkey balls at work
Milestones: Next week is 3rd tri!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shitballs!
The crib and mattress were delivered last week and are living in the closet for now! The dresser shows up tomorrow probably will chill in the garage until we move my desk and then the plan is to build it and put it in place.
I had my mom and a friend both tell me this weekend I am starting to look pregnant! yay! finally! only took 26 weeks/6 months! Now the annoyings at work will probably figure it out and start driving me crazy! Oh well I was hoping to make it to 3rd tri before they started, they will all be in shock when I tell them my due date! LOL!!
No comments:
Post a Comment