How big is baby: 30 a large cucumber or a cabbage
Total weight change: I am up 2 pounds from starting weight, 12 including what I lost and gained back
Symptoms: Heart burn is getting bad, a couple days of swollen feet.
Maternity clothes: Yes please, it is like wearing jammies all day!
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much!
Best moment of this week: E feeling her kick! Watching my belly move as she has a dance party! Oh and finishing painting the nursery today!
Miss anything: Not peeing all the time!
Movement: Oh my gosh... so much. I can feel her and see her so much more now that she moved. It is so strange to feel her up higher!
Food cravings: I just love fruit still!
Food Aversions: Chicken....
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie but looks like it is stretching a bit!
Looking forward to: my appt on Tuesday to hear her again! We also have a newborn class this Thursday so that will be interesting!
Milestones: Uhh... getting down to single digit weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment