Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2014

28 weeks! Third Tri!

How big is baby:  28 Eggplant
Total weight change:  Ummm so this morning I was only a half pound down from my starting weight! (still the same as last week)
Symptoms: we got a new mattress so sleep has been so much better. My asthma has been decent and tiring easily
Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes are so comfy, but they tend to fall down since I don't have much of a bump to hold them up so I am having to wear just a few things.
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much!
Best moment of this week: deciding on paint colors! wooo!! And  buying the fabric for my mom to make the quilt.

Miss anything: Not peeing all the time!
Movement: yes! But every time I think maybe E will be able to feel it and go to put my had there she stops... such a stinker!

Food cravings: I just love fruit still!
Food Aversions: Protein...I have to force myself to eat meat.
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: painting!
Milestones: Freakin 3rd tri... holy shit... where did the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment