So I am actually 29 w 2 d.... but still....
How big is baby: 29 butternut squash
Total weight change: I am +1 from starting weight! woot!
Symptoms: hungry all the time and peeing a lot.... tiring easily....
Maternity clothes: Pretty much all the time... some are still a little baggy
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much!
Best moment of this week:This might be a best moment for my next post because it just happened tonight... But E finally got to feel her. She was going nutso so I had him put his hand on my belly and after a bit he felt her, he jumped at first... but went back for more. It was so cute!
She also flipped from Transverse to I assume where she should be. That happened Sunday night, I guess she was feeling cramped after all my bending to paint! So my bump has shifted and is so strange to get used to!
Painting the nursery!! well 2 walls!! It is small so there was some furniture shuffling happening!I picked up the paint on Sunday and did 2 of the purple walls.
Need E to move his desk around so I can do the last purple wall and then more moving to do the green wall. I love the purple...
I have just gone and sat in there a couple times. Even E loves it!!
Miss anything: Not peeing all the time!
Movement: More and more every day!!
Food cravings: I just love fruit still!
Food Aversions: Protein...I have to force myself to eat meat.
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie but feels like it is stretching
Looking forward to: painting the rest of the nursery. Our childcare class is next week, that should be interesting...
Milestones: Freakin 3rd tri... holy shit... where did the time go?
and here is the new bump now that she moved...

No comments:
Post a Comment