Ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, June 8, 2014

27 weeks, 91 days left, 3rd tri... WTF?

Like seriously only 3 months to go... 91 days... there will be a baby in the house in 3 months... Cue panic attack!

Not really but holy crap!!

How big is baby:  27 weeks, Rutabaga!
Total weight change:  Ummm so this morning I was only a half pound down from my starting weight! (still the same as last week)
Symptoms: just tiring easily... but feeling decent other than that.
Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes are so comfy, but they tend to fall down since I don't have much of a bump to hold them up so I am having to wear just a few things.
Stretch marks: only what I started with
Sleep: Ahhh sleep, I love you so much!
Best moment of this week: E was nesting yesterday... I went to do a 5k (walking) and came home and he had mostly cleared out the office and put together the rest of the dresser! So the dresser is in there, the empty file cabinet and his desk... quite a nursery! But his desk can stay there for a while longer before I boot him out. Maybe the start of August, but I will paint and get the rest set up in there around the desk!

Miss anything: Not peeing all the time!
Movement: yes! But every time I think maybe E will be able to feel it and go to put my had there she stops... such a stinker!

Food cravings: I just love fruit still!
Food Aversions: Protein...I have to force myself to eat meat.
Sex: Girl!
Labor signs: no way again
Belly button in or out: innie
Looking forward to: actually deciding on a paint color!
Milestones: Freakin 3rd tri... holy shit... where did the time go?


No comments:

Post a Comment